Warning: All changes in this section will take effect in a new Blink Shell tabs/windows!
To open the configuration section, type
config within Blink Shell or press
⌘-,, and go to
In Appearance section, you can configure the following:
You can choose from basic themes that come bundled with Blink Shell or install one from our themes gallery:
- Go to
New Theme-> Paste the raw URL to theme, and download it ->
Saveand select it from the themes list
More advanced users can create own themes, you can read more about it here.
Blink Shell comes bundled with most popular open source monospace fonts used in terminals. In addition we offer our beloved PragmataPro, and option for installing own fonts.
In iOS you can use your own fonts that are in the Open Type or True Type formats.
One of the ways of doing that is by using Fontcase application which is open source, and installs fonts using system profiles. Second one is by using applications like Adobe Creative Cloud that have huge library of fonts to chose from(but requires subscription), and installs them to
iOS Settings >
General Settings >
- Tap on the
Importbutton in the top-left corner
- Navigate and select fonts you want to install
- You can manage fonts on the list, and remove them in necessary
- Taping the
Installbutton will open a web browser with a
- Open the iOS
Settings, and navigate to
- After tapping the button you’ll see a
Not Signedhighlighted in red
- Tap on
- Enter your passcode, you will be warned that the profile is unsigned. Tap
Install, then tap
Go to Fontcase help for more in-depth help.
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud app for iOS/iPadOS
- Create an account, if you don’t have it already
- Tap the
Fontstab in the bottom bar
Install Fontsunder one that you like, tap
That's it, you can now start using new fonts inside Blink.
Info: Limited free fonts are available without a subscription.
More advanced users can create own CSS files with fonts, you can read more about it here.
- Font Size: Default font size inside Blink Shell windows
- External Display Fonts Size: Default font size on external displays
- Enable Bold: Enabling bold fonts
- Bold as Bright: Use bright colors on bold fonts
- Cursor Blink: Constantly blink cursor